Manage your US funds the easy way. Open a USD/CAD Regular Savings Account and don't pay a monthly fee as long as your balance remains above USD 500.
USD 1.50 per transaction1
Quarterly statements available (electronic or paper statements)
Mobile Banking app available for iOS, Android and Blackberry
How to apply
To Apply for a Republic Bank account, you’ll need visit your local Republic Bank branch and bring the following items with you:
1. One valid primary piece of government-issued identification, with photograph and signature, such as:
- National ID or voter's card
- Driver's License
- Military ID card
- Permanent resident card
2. One secondary piece of identification. The following kinds are valid:
- An additional primary piece of identification
- Birth certificate, credit card, debit card, tax ID card
- Employee ID or letter from your employer
3. Proof of address, such as:
- Utility bill
- Bank account statement
- Copy of lease or letter from landlord
If you are a non-resident customer, a reference letter or a current account statement from a reputable bank is required.
4. The account Application Form [PDF]
Need more information?
Make an appointment at your local branch today.