Flexibility: Bank how you want, through the banking channels you want
Convenience: 24/7 access to your money through our self-service banking channels
Peace of Mind: Apply for overdraft protection and have your cheques and unexpected expenses automatically covered up to your assigned limit
Manage your everyday banking needs with the Time Saver Account for just $10 per month. Enjoy maximum access to your money through unlimited self-service banking plus 10 branch transactions or cheques.
Cheque writing privileges
Overdraft protection (subject to normal lending criteria)
Quarterly statements available (electronic or paper statements)
Don't pay fees at Republic Bank ATMs, when shopping with your Republic Credit Card and when using Republic Online or Mobile Banking
Mobile Banking app available for iOS, Android and Blackberry
How to apply
To Apply for a Republic Bank account, you’ll need visit your local Republic Bank branch and bring the following items with you:
1. One valid primary piece of government-issued identification, with photograph and signature, such as:
- National ID or voter's card
- Driver's License
- Military ID card
- Permanent resident card
2. One secondary piece of identification. The following kinds are valid:
- An additional primary piece of identification
- Birth certificate, credit card, debit card, tax ID card
- Employee ID or letter from your employer
3. Proof of address, such as:
- Utility bill
- Bank account statement
- Copy of lease or letter from landlord
If you are a non-resident customer, a reference letter or a current account statement from a reputable bank is required.
4. The account Application Form [PDF]
Need more information?
Make an appointment at your local branch today.