Earn More: Sign up to the Republic Bank Savings Reward Plan and earn a bonus of 1% interest on automatic savings plan contributions1
Save Money on Fees: No monthly fee if you maintain the minimum required balance.
Convenience: Make unlimited deposits and withdrawals and transfers between your account at Republic Bank ATMs. 2Unlimited access to Republic Bank OnLine and Mobile Banking.
With the Savings Plus account, you won't pay a monthly fee if your account balance remains above $500. Perform unlimited deposits and transfers at Republic Bank ATMs.2
A $3.50 fee will be applied if your balance falls below $500 over the course of the month
Interest calculated on the minimum monthly balance and paid monthly
Eligible for Republic Bank Savings Reward Plan enrollment1
Mobile Banking app available for iOS, Android and Blackberry
Quarterly statements available (electronic or paper statements)
How to apply
To Apply for a Republic Bank account, you’ll need visit your local Republic Bank branch and bring the following items with you:
1. One valid primary piece of government-issued identification, with photograph and signature, such as:
- National ID or voter's card
- Driver's License
- Military ID card
- Permanent resident card
2. One secondary piece of identification. The following kinds are valid:
- An additional primary piece of identification
- Birth certificate, credit card, debit card, tax ID card
- Employee ID or letter from your employer
3. Proof of address, such as:
- Utility bill
- Bank account statement
- Copy of lease or letter from landlord
If you are a non-resident customer, a reference letter or a current account statement from a reputable bank is required.
4. The account Application Form [PDF]
Need more information?
Make an appointment at your local branch today.